Monday, 26 June 2017

30 Days of Gratitude, Splits, Pushups, and Abs

I figured it's time for a recharge.
A positive frame of mind reboot.
A Facebook/Instagram friend and I were talking and have decided to do another 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge.We had a list of people signed up. The best part is they don't have to do anything if they don't want to. N and I are going to do a daily Gratitude/Positive/Inspirational/Funny or Happy post and just tag them so that they can read it and receive a little joy or smile.
You are more than welcome to follow along with us on Instagram (@jenniferlassalleedwards) or if you follow me on Facebook. 
We will be beginning on July 1st.

Now, these other 30 Day Challenges I began today, and no one else is following along.
I found the past few years I have completely neglected a stretching routine. My body is screaming about it now. No kidding, my flexibility is nonexistent again.
I am unable to do anything I was once able to do when competing.
I was searching for a nice stretching routine when I came across this one.
The instructions can be found here.
I can tell you that I felt it and could not even straighten my left leg and bend down, lol. 
While I was at it, I also decided to add these two 30 Day Challenges as well.



All three I have decided to add after I am done my workout.
So, I do my run/walk, my lifting, then the pushups, abs, and stretching.

I am dubbing this 30 Days of Challenges for my body and mind. 



No comments: