Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Wednesday Roundup

Mornings have been looking like this lately.
Meditation. Coffee. Inspirational Reading. Catching up on notifications & messages.
Cuddles from my heart.
As I told two friends this week, I am pu$$y deep in self-help reading.
I will have some new ones to share with you soon.
I did find this great free app on my android phone. 
I have been using it consistently for almost 30 days.
It is wonderful!!
You can choose from almost 5000 guided meditations, anywhere from one minute to hours.
There are many different categories to explore.
There's also just a timer that you can set with sounds, music, etc.
I am in love with it and have been beginning each morning with a guided meditation or two.

I did some progress pics on Friday.
I was curious how I was looking from the back.
Not the butt this time.
At least you can see a little something brewing!
I know I still have fluff, but it's something!
Yesterday...
Well, I should not be left alone with scissors and clippers.
Today at the gym, it got tucked behind my ear for super pixie look.
Eh, it's just hair!

No comments: