Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Quick, Easy, Healthy Shrimp Rice Stir Fry.

This is super simple, especially if you prep a big batch of rice for the week.
I always have sweet peppers and jalapeno peppers around too.
You can also prepare this the night before and bring for a packed lunch to heat up.
I did that for hubs too.

What you will need:

4 oz shrimp - I buy them frozen, peeled and deveined. Hey, land locked state.
Sweet peppers - I used 4
Jalapeno peppers - I used 1/2 of one
Zucchini - I used maybe a 1/3 cup sliced thin
1/2 cup +/- of chopped broccoli 
2 small cloves of garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut oil
1/2 cup brown rice
1/4 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice (optional)

I sauteed my veggies first until softer, but not mush.
Then I added the shrimp.
When the shrimp were close, I added my 1/2 cup of rice and the Chinese Five Spice, and tossed it about the pan.

Take off and enjoy!

No comments: