Thursday, 16 March 2017

Thursday Tunes

I have to tell you that I have been concurrently reading a few books.
It's so funny that where I am in them, they all overlap concepts.
Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something.
For the past two days, this song has been in my head.
Whenever I need an affirmation or a happy moment, I sing, "I believe in miracles!"
The rest of the song just rocks too.
I have also developed this deep joy listening to Kid Kudi.
I know I'm late to the party, lol.
Maybe I'm not destined to become a bitter old lady yet.
I could listen to "Pursuit of Happiness" a zillion times a day.
M.I.A. has been growing on me too, especially "Paper Planes."

I may have some spontaneous dance parties during the day too.
I dance like no one is watching because they aren't!
Well, sometimes when the hubs and I bust out dancing in the aisles of the supermarket they do, but we don't care. I think people should stop and dance or sing a lyric, maybe there would be more smiles and fewer resting bitch faces?!
Here's the best part, I am really learning not to care what other people think.
I am only responsible for what I do or say. What other people think about it is there issue, not mine.
How about them apples? 

No comments: