Wednesday, 1 February 2017

February Challenge

Sorry about the absence.
I have been fighting a head cold funk.
Still am, but feeling better.
Yesterday and today I attempted the gym, but yesterday after 20 minutes and the snot waterfall, I decided to spare everyone.
Today, I made it to 40 minutes, lol.

Anyway, today is a new month!
I have been doing some self-improvement reading to help me along this year.
I read the Untethered Soul by Michael Singer. 


and I am currently reading The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama.


Both have a ton of food for thought and different views on happiness and life...and humanity.
And one of my goals this year is to definitely find my happiness and be unapologetically me.
However, I also want to be kinder and have more compassion.

That being said, I have found that every time I log into Facebook (mainly it is to deal with my indie book stuff) I cringe. My newsfeed is filled with Blahs.

I decided to do a challenge for this month.
Everyday on Facebook, and my Instagram, I will post a happy or funny, and post something I am grateful for in my life. On those two sites, whoever is down can join in, and I will tag them in my daily posts. It's also part of the journey. 
I would love for you to follow along as well, let's see if we can make it happen!
I want 2017 to rock its ass off!!
Little steps may eventually lead to big change as we go along.

Instagram @jenniferlassalleedwards 

No comments: