Friday, 20 January 2017

Progress Pics


That's my pouty face.
I knew I really wouldn't see any change yet visibly, but here is another pic about two weeks since the last one. I'm still working on my food, slowly getting rid of more and more bad items. But what can I say, my willpower sucks when hubs is home, and I want to eat everything he eats.
So, that will change soon too.

Here is my tiny mighty potato for a FlexFriday.


Oh those bags under my eyes! I have been trying to work on getting more sleep since we rise around 3:30/4:00 am. I try to get in the shower around 8pm then sit and read for a bit.
I am going back to an old routine as well. I am implementing more variety in my books.
I swear my office has hundreds of books on the shelves, many I have not read.
I used to love to go to brick and mortar stores to buy loads of real books.
I really should do that again.
I love the Kindle, don't get me wrong.
And I do often order paperbacks of books that I really enjoyed and want a copy of...especially if the author is a real life friend, lol. 
But back on subject, I decided to peruse my shelves for something different.
I pulled off The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama.


I'm only a few chapters in so far, but I am enjoying it.
I figured it would help me in my pursuit of calm and loving myself this year.
Plus, I enjoy reading many variations of genres.
Although I write mostly smut, I love reading everything...
Another goal of this year is to write a novel that is more horror/thriller inspired.
*fingerscrossed*

No comments: