Friday, 13 January 2017

Happy Friday the 13th!

I don't care how old I am, Hot Topic has rad stuff.
A friend on Facebook alerted me to this new workout wear.
About ten to fifteen minutes later, I received an email from them spotlighting said outfits.
Yes, I get emails because I shop there. No shame in my clothing choice game.
The bonus?
If you ordered online, the pieces were an additional 20% off.
Plus I earned another $5 off coupon too.
It arrived today, and I am super stoked.


As you know it's Friday the 13th!!
Here is my traditional pic.


This was taken about two years ago, but it's only about a mile from our house.
So fitting...and it's abandoned and for sale still!

We've decided that we will do a movie marathon of said movies tonight.
I plan on making all sorts of snack and finger foods for the evening.
*cough* There will probably be a few adult beverages too.
I know, not on the plan, but sometimes it's okay, no?

I plan on making some variation of these little guys too.
Sweet Pepper Nachos.


I had not done it in a while, but I normally prepare my ground turkey with salsa for the week.
I happened to do that this week.
Instead of chips or tortillas, I half the sweet peppers and spoon the meat concoction in.
Then, I sprinkle maybe a Tablespoon of shredded cheese on top and pop them in the toaster over at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Voila!
Very yummy!

Tonight I plan on taking all the bits of leftover chicken, steak and such and preparing an appetizer smorgasbord, topped off with the pear snack as a sweet treat for the night.
Sometimes, I like to just make the food fun and not a normal dinner night.

Have a great weekend folks!

and as usual you can find me on Instagram @jenniferlassalleedwards to see my pics scroll cross your screen, Ha!

No comments: