Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Tasty Tuesday

I wanted to share a few meals that I had today.

I started off with one of my egg/omelets with veg and salsa.

I hit the gym and afterwards ate this:

Chocolate rice cake with 1 Tbsp all natural, no sodium peanut butter
Protein Shake made with one scoop Beverly International UMP in chocolate with water and three strawberries and ice.

For my next meal I plan on eating these, well one or two: 
I whipped them up yesterday.
Basically it is a pack of lean ground turkey. I added garlic powder, ground ginger, and a sprinkle of Chinese Five Spice with less than a 1/4 cup of egg whites. I heated a pan to get it very hot and sprayed with some spray oil. I seared each side of the balls for 2 minutes. Then, I stuck them in the over on 325 for about 15 to 20 minutes. 
In the meantime, I mixed some Lite Soy Sauce, a squirt of Sriracha, crushed a dried red pepper, sprinkled in a packet of Stevia in the Raw, some ground ginger, white rice wine vinegar, and 1 tsp of cornstarch. I heated that in a sauce pan until it simmered.
When I took out the turkey meatballs, I poured the sauce over them. I waited for it to cool and stuck them in the fridge. I made the balls pretty large, so probably one will do me over some rice with broccoli and a sprinkle of that sauce.

As you can tell, I'm not a person who measures precisely.
I go by look and smell most of the time. 

I'm trying something tonight with chicken breasts. If it comes out good, I'll let you know!

And because it's been a while...
Gym selfie...in an empty gym.

Now...I must do actual work, boooo.

But on a tasty side note, or smutty one, kinkly.com has me featured!
Or rather A Sexy Slice of Domination & submission...
FYI, kinkly is a highly regarded sex site, Straight Up Sex Talk with a Twist!

No comments: