Monday, 28 March 2016

Positive Thoughts, Delicious Foods, Awesome Jewelry!

Here is one of my newest daily mantras:

fit health fitness

I actually stole it, but I love it.

This morning I had this for breakfast before the gym.
This was just after I put it in the pan.

recipe breakfast fit fitness healthy
 
1 whole egg, 1/2 cup egg whites, spinach, grape tomatoes, a teeny bit of shredded gouda, and sprinkle of Flavor God Pizza Seasoning.
I just sprayed my omelet pan and threw it all in. I put a cover over it a few minutes, then folded it in half. Covered it another few minutes and plopped it on my plate.
The gouda made it so freaking good, and I doubt I used more than a tablespoon, as I shredded it straight from the block. 

Over the weekend, I wanted to make some special dishes.
Now, don't laugh but the only way we can get any crab up here is pre-cooked and frozen.


I thawed these babies overnight, and cracked and cleaned them Saturday.
That night I made stuffed shells with a creamy tomato sauce.
It was not healthy, and I took no pics.
We had so much meat left over that for Easter morning, I made us crab cakes.

recipe fit healthy fitness crab

 These were healthier. As I just put diced jalapeno, garlic, egg whites, spices and a teeny, teeny sprinkle of spent grain flour. Spent grain flour is the results of my hubs home brewing, which he does a ton. I simply sprayed my cast iron skillet with olive oil spray and let them go. They tasted far better than they looked.

Now, for some pretties.
A few years ago, I bought myself this for a birthday.


I am thinking of buying myself a little something again.
It doesn't hurt to window shop!




No comments: