Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Chunky Butt and Some Booty Clapping songs...

I am working on it, but marginally so.
I get up. I go to the gym. I get there, and mentally stomp my foot screaming, "I don't wanna!!" as I stand putting my things away in the locker.
Then, I do it.
But I know my workouts are not an iota of what they used to be.
I'm doing it, but my head isn't into pushing myself harder.
But, I'm doing it.
A shitty workout is better than no workout.
Trying to find my joy while doing it, lol.
Lately, that comes with walking or walk/jogging on the treadmill to Slipknot or Marilyn Manson or Five Finger Death Punch. That has been my joy.
Lifting has been sucking for me lately, and I think it has to do with my tendon issues.
But I'm trying.

It's been a while since a gym selfie, so here's this morning.

fab fitness gym pic fit

It's still flipping freezing in the mornings.
One minute it's close to 70 degrees, an hour later 30 and blizzard.
Ah, spring in the mountains.
It's as nuts as I am.

Well, with my chunky butt at the moment, I can literally make my booty clap.
It's both horrible and hilarious.
For some reason, the husband finds it fascinating.
Me? Ugh, but I still laugh.

Booty clap, booty clap, let me see that booty clap.









No comments: