Saturday, 16 January 2016

I have no delusions of what I look like.
Believe me, I have never, ever thought I was any kind of beauty.
But hey, my husband tells me he thinks I'm pretty, and that's all I ask for.
However, I try to play myself up a bit  when we leave the house.

And the inevitable is happening...
wrinkles!!
Partially, okay more than partially, it's my fault.
I have never really had any sort of skin care regimen. I wash my face with the pump hand soap. I have only just begun using a face cream. I don't drink enough water.
The list goes on and on.
So, I'm going to try and do some maintenance.
Of course, I read all of these articles about lemon juice or baking soda or tumeric masks.
I'm willing to give them a whirl, especially since I always have all of these ingredients in my house.
I at least want a couple of more years until my face begins melting from my skull.

But even then, I will still rock my freaking lipstick.

No comments: