Monday, 4 January 2016

I am a spaz

Did you know that you could pull a muscle in your back coughing?
Yep, you sure can!
Though, we are better, I'm not 100% yet.
The other night, I got a coughing attack, one of those coughs that is from deep in the chest, annoying as all get out. I just couldn't stop, kind of like when I get a crazy sneeze fest.
 Well, from all of that deep coughing, I pulled a muscle high on my back right on the rib cage.
If that isn't spastic, I don't know what is!

Today was my first day back to the gym since before Christmas.
Since my nose is still a runny mess, and I have a residual cough, I kept my workout light.
I had to drag myself there.
Not going for two weeks has made me lazy and unmotivated.
But I went.

I also did some food prep yesterday.
I'm introducing those lovely green vegetables back into my life too.
Time to get myself back to healthy nutrition, and hopefully, have a sickness free rest of the year.



No comments: