Wednesday, 16 December 2015

You!


That time of year is coming.
New Year's Resolutions.
So many will vow to get in shape, eat better, change a lifestyle habit.
This is great, but then we get frustrated and just give up if our expectations of change don't happen quick enough. What I am suggesting is showing yourself a little self love along the journey.
Love your curves as they are while you travel to transform.

Appreciate that your body does so much for you.

Think about it this way, if this is one of your goals.
You are deciding to treat your body better.
You are going to give it nutrition to keep it healthy and fight sickness throughout the year.
You will become more active to keep your muscles strong, and lift a few weights to keep your bones dense to support you in later years.
You are giving yourself the gift of a longer life and more energy, better sleep, and even a better sex life. (If you want to read about how fitness increases libido and enhances your sex life click here.)

I can guarantee you that for a woman that you view as perfect, she finds flaws in herself all of the time. 
Isn't that a shame?
And I bet you that there is a woman who sees you and thinks that you are her ideal body type.
Think about that every time that you put yourself down.

I myself strive for an athletic look.
Maybe you want to keep your curves but just want to have more energy and become a little healthier.
I am for everyone being comfortable in their skin.

So where ever you see yourself next year, love you all along the way.

We are all fucking beautiful. 

~~**~~

As a little added portion, I want to link you to a treat recipe that I previously posted. They are easy peasy, and I enjoy them as one of my meals.
For this recipe I used Dymatize Iso-100 protein powder.
Maybe give you a little inspiration for some new meal plan ideas?




No comments: