Thursday, 31 December 2015

What's coming for 2016?



I am ready to welcome 2016!
I have to say that 2015 is ending a little sourly.
Besides dealing with grief and other family crisis, I came down with crud on Christmas night that knocked me down hard.
Needless to say, no matter how much I tried to do a cootie control, hubs caught it too.
Being sick a few times this year, made me realize that this past year I have not been taking care of myself as well as I have in the past.
I am still coughing, blowing my nose, and talking as though I am under water.
Obviously, there has been no gym since Christmas Eve.
Not much eating either, comes with the territory of the funk.

I am dubbing 2016 my year of improving myself.
That's what I really want every year, just to make myself better than the last year.
Added to that, I am hoping to take you along on the journey with me.
I will subject you to my endless rambling, food logs, workout logs, recipes, fun workout clothes, tons of selfies in my chonies. However, I won't be limiting the blog just to fitness.
You will get my crazy, silly posts too.
I am currently working on a third smut novel, and I still play work (I use that term loosely) with other Indie Authors.
Geez, that is just fun, and I will probably never give that up just for our ludicrous conversations alone! Besides, it's amazingly motivating to go through the creative process with other artistic and imaginative individuals.
Oh and there will still be red lips and ass to look forward to as well.

I want to help people when I am able.
I would like to not only improve my outside, but transform my inside into a better being as well.
I also just would like to make people smile and laugh, mainly because I love to smile and laugh.
It's part of me.
So, yeah, spread some joy *points* This is on my list too.
On New Year's Day (tomorrow), I plan on posting a current chonie shot.
Be prepared for cottage cheese, lumps, bumps, and glowing white skin.
Don't say that I didn't warn you.



No comments: