Saturday, 19 December 2015

Random: Weird Christmas Ornaments and When I have too much time...


I think I am out of Grinch mode.
Though, I still have a few more cards to make out.
I still have not bought all of the gifts.
Oh well, Extended Christmas!

I pulled out the glass ornaments this year.
S put up our bigger pre-lit fake tree.
I love our random weird ornaments.
We bought these two the last time we both went home to New Orleans together.



I will say that the holiday makes me want to cook and eat all sorts of decadent foods.
And you know what?
I do.
I eat it.
I make it.
I eat more.
It's Christmas, and I just do it.
I enjoy it, and I will not feel guilty about it.

When I have too much time on my hands and I get antsy, I tend to do things to my hair.
Yep, that happened again.
Though, this time it was not as dramatic as other times in the past.
Nope, this time, I don't think it came out horribly.
Scissors and me.


And you get to see my glamorous, flannel froggie pj's.

No comments: