Friday, 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

From our home to yours!
May your day be filled with love, laughter, good food, and fun!

We began our day as we always do.
Hubs made coffee, started the fire, and I made beignets.
Yes, fried dough covered in powdered sugar.


Hubs snapped a picture of me stuffing my face.


I also made a chicken liver pate and some spent grain bread to smear it on.
We have an array of cheeses, smoked salmon, fruit, nuts and crackers.
Later, I will break down the rabbit and make a Cajun rabbit stew for dinner.
Yep, we're eccentric.

Notice, today, yes, I am splurging big time.
There will also be some bottles of cabernet popped later today too.
Enjoy your food and festivities!

Sneak peek at what's coming:
As I've mentioned in the past, I get approached about diet, exercise, and so much more.
Many people cannot splurge on the trainers, meal plans, programs, and even some of the proteins that I would normally eat during competition season.
I have been testing recipes, and am finding fun inexpensive, healthy meals to share.
I have been experimenting with workouts and exercises that you can do at home.
So be on the lookout, I am going to unveil and help you throughout next year to get in shape, maintain, and be healthy when you're on a budget.
I believe everyone should be able to stay fab and not spend a fortune!

No comments: