Monday, 30 November 2015

Thankful again.


Now, I'm not so sure about that, but today it sure seems like it.
Let's just say that there have been some difficult life happenings raining down on the family.
Today, especially, is a rough day.
The next week will be as well.
Really, only family is in the know.

However, today, I have been graced with messages and phone calls from friends who have no clue that I may have needed a little cheering up.
Random, but so welcome.
These calls and messages have kept my mind busy, relieved some anxiety, and just have made me smile.

I am thankful for these people who somehow just knew that today was a good day to chat with me.

Also, I cherish those in my life.
I may not always show it, but every single person, whether we talk daily or once every six months, means a mountain to me. I have to begin making the time to let them know.
I want to make sure that everyone knows that they hold a special place in my heart.
In the next week, I will be seeing family that I have not seen in years.
Wrong of me, but it happens.
We get busy.
We put things off.
We think there will always be enough time.

If you will, hug a loved one, or even a liked one.
Everyone is special.
And appreciated.


1 comment:

Melissa Cunningham said...

Life can throw some pretty wicked curve balls chica,
Keep your head up in the upcoming weeks. Know that there is always a silver lining around the darkest of clouds!
Sending big hugs your way!!!