Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Staying Positive and other random stuffs

I have once again begun an old habit, be it a good one!
Every morning, I write something positive in my journal to remember everyday.
If I'm having trouble thinking of a quote or saying or something, I hit up good old pinterest for something that strikes my fancy. 
Plus, I find that this is a little quiet time in the morning with my coffee to reflect and think about my goals and what is important to me and my happiness.
I think it's a very good thing to try and do.
So, that's my little suggestion for today.

On another note, I do miss having someone to train with sometimes. I don't mind working out alone at all, but it would be nice to have my husband in on it too.
It would especially helpful on the mornings that I am battling my head to get my arse up and out of the door.
You know someone to motivate me like this, hahaha


And in case you were wondering, I have tried some of my Flavor God spices! 
I am in love with the Honey BBQ and Chipotle ones.
I have yet to try the PIZZA... I'm not sure what I want to put it on yet, lol.


No comments: