Monday, 17 August 2015

Just one of those days.


I really do try to remain positive, not to sweat the small stuff.
Believe me, I realize how good I have it.
I am grateful.
However, there are those days where I get in the funk.
There's no great reason for it. 
Maybe it's because I just let little things pile up?

Who knows.
Today was one of those days. It happens. 
I worry about things that I should have done, should not have done, people I may have hurt though I did not have intention to do so, people that I want to support and if I do enough for them, people who support me and if I tell them I am grateful?

I often wonder if I am being the best person that I can be.
Do I spend too much time on superficial things?
Should I be doing more?

And then...I just want to devour a block of cheese.
That's me.
I like to eat and drink my feelings.
We know this.

So, I'm my goal today is to give myself an attitude adjustment...
and just try harder to be the best that I can be.




No comments: