Wednesday, 29 July 2015

The need to spice things up.

May I just state the fact that I detest Mrs. Dash Seasonings?
I think I have bought every one available and have not acquired a taste for any of them.
I have since just been mixing my own spices.

However, recently all of my social media has been atwitter about Flavor God.
I am so intrigued by the Pizza one.
They claim is makes anything taste like pizza.
Do I take the chance??
It's so tempting! 
Or do I take the frugal way and just try to recreate the seasoning on my own using their ingredient list? That could be disastrous, LOL.

However, I have been back on track and heading in the right direction.
In my head, I have three competitions planned for next year.
In order to look even better, I have to get my butt in gear and amp it up even more, including my food prep. Isn't it funny to hear, "Ugh, eat more?"
I guess that is why I'm looking for new ways to spice it up.

Plus, I will not lie. Part of this is completely a vanity thing.
Yes, I love being strong, healthy, energetic, but dammit, I also like having a body that most twenty-somethings cannot own.
If I could just fix my head to match the rest over the years, I'd be golden, lol. 

Later Gators!

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

I'm intrigued by Flavor God too!!! Everyone seems to fall in love with them which makes me want to try them.

T.

Jen lassalle edwards said...

T, I am close to breaking down and buying them. Is it bad I want to buy the three pack of just pizza?!