Saturday, 18 July 2015

So It Begins...

Yep, started it back up with this lady, my coach.
Planning, setting goals - mainly for next year.
Trying to figure out maybe an out of state competition too - back home perhaps.

In the meantime though, we are taking our first vacation in over five years in a few months.
The place has a gym, pool, water slide, jacuzzi...
so, yeah, bikini time again!
Hubs bought me new teeny weeny ones.
Sweet, but...
Wait no but's, incentive to get my ass tight again.

I've been back on the horse for a bit now, exhausted and so neglecting this blog.
Sorry about that!

I thought I would share this with you.
It is Sara and Dylan with their new mini-show.
You can see pretty much some of the exercises I do for an hour with her.

And yes, I scream on the leg extension...and pretty much everything else she makes me do on  the last sets, lol. 

No comments: