Friday, 26 June 2015

Mouthgasm - Protein Peanut Butter Cups

I have seen so many variations on these, and today, I decided to give them a whirl. 
My variation on protein peanut butter cups!
I used 2 scoops of Dymatize Nutrition Chocolate Protein Powder, 1 T of unprocessed unsweetened cocoa powder. I mixed those with enough Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk to make it pudding-like, a few tablespoons of the u.s.v.a.m. 
(You can use water too. I usually use water when mixing my protein powder)
I then put on layer of that mixture on the bottom of my little silicone pan. I divided 1 T of all natural peanut butter among the cups and plopped that on top. Then I layered the chocolate mix on top of the PB. I stuck it in the freezer and waited. Okay, I couldn't wait, and popped one out to try. YUM!!!
Next time I am thinking about just mixing it all together and putting them in the forms. It got messy because I can't just layers.

The good thing is that I get to eat ALL of them because that's what is on my plan!
I'm sure PB2 mixed with something would be great too.
It's so easy and so many different ways to play with this.
Go for it!



No comments: