Thursday, 11 June 2015

It's on like Donkey Kong


This face?
Even though I walked into an empty gym (YaY), I forgot my iPod AND my earbuds.

Last Friday, I went to my first Team workout in about a year.
I was petrified, but surprisingly I did keep up and did not empty the contents of my stomach.
It felt good actually, and I forgot how wonderful the camaraderie among all of us ladies is, even people that I had not met before.
Speaking of, I even jumped at the chance to split some sessions with a lady I've never met before with our coach. What the hell? I might as well jump all the way in now. 

It feels good to be getting back on track....again.

I have pulling out recipes that I had forgotten about.
Dare I say it?
I'm a little excited about it again.

Though I do not think that I will have time to prep for any show this year.
We just have too many other events right around the time of the scheduled competitions.

In other news, I have been so freaking lucky in the Indie Author world.
I mentioned a while back that I was invited to take part in Al Daltrey's River Walk Collection.
This project has been so wonderful for me. I have met some incredible women through this collaboration. I have learned more and more that will help hone my writing skills, besides even more on formatting, proofing and editing.

Also, my second full length novel is coming next month! 
I'll quit yapping about that and allow you to check those things out on my Author's Blog.

No comments: