Wednesday, 24 June 2015

I'll spare you the selfie!

I went to the gym out of town today.
On the way back home, I met up with a friend, and we hiked Red Rocks.
I sometimes forget to mix it up and enjoy the outdoors.
This in and of itself is sad because I live where there is so much to do outdoors.
We truly are an outdoor playground.
Of course, today was one of the hottest days yet this year, but it was so gorgeous that it didn't matter.
Plus, I got to spend time chatting with my girlfriend - well, while we weren't trying desperately to gasp for breath.
I admit that my cardiovascular performance is in the toilet right now.
Yep, I have let that slack horrendously.

Anyway, I give you pictures of some of the spots along our hike today.
Thankfully, I did remember sunscreen!










No comments: