Sunday, 19 April 2015

Oh my.
I don't know why I cannot do this on my own, in the correct way.
Having a coach...for me it the way to go.
I need someone riding my butt.
I need someone keeping me accountable.

So, here I am.
Thinking, should I just suck it up and pay someone to whip me into gear.
ORRR maybe...
should I do it here?
Should I put it all out there again?
Should I hold myself accountable to all of you?


Maybe I rationale that because none of you comment, lol, and I know it would be easier to say,
give excuses...
I don't know.
All I know is that I have my birth-aversary coming up and
I am not proud of how it compares to last year.
*shrug*
I do not deny my vanity.
I do not deny that I have not followed protocol as I usually do.

So, I leave you with funny, because....
that's what I do.


No comments: