Friday, 27 March 2015

Mouth-gasm and other Fun things

I had gone back to some of my food plans and have been following them.
Believe it or not, I've been back on the wagon of being focused.

One of my meals called for 2 rice cakes any kind (I've been stuck on caramel or chocolate), 1T of all natural peanut butter and a protein shake with two scoops of protein.
To mix it up, literally, I've been mixing my protein powder with my peanut butter and a few tablespoons of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and spreading that icing concoction on my rice cakes. 
Mouth-gasm.
I've been using either my Dymatize Birthday Cake Protein or their Chocolate.
Mouth-gasm.

I am, however, growing bored of things to do with my chicken and ground turkey.
If you have some fun ideas, throw them at me.

Operation Fine Ass Booty has been coming along. 
I have been making the booty pop by just standing.
Yeah, still needs work, but I can see it, lol.
Speaking of chicken, your girl needs a tan.
I'm as white as a raw bird.

One of my all time favorite bloggers Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli
has a great post today about Happiness.
Please go check it out.
T. always has the most inspiring and fun posts evah!
Show her some love, and try to sprinkle some happiness too.

With that, I leave you with this silly funny that I have been posting and texting away this morning.


No comments: