Friday, 6 March 2015

I'm not going to lie.
I have not been my best lately.
What can I say?
Chicken wings and spirits have been partying with me a little too much.
I lost my umph, even though I thought I had it.
In fact today, I am dragging bum, still in my warm jammies, sipping coffee, playing on the web, just now making breakfast when I should have eaten a few hours ago.
I am going to go to the gym.
I am.
I just don't feel like it.
I also have to make the grocery run.
I just don't feel like it.
I just want to sit, look at cook books, make really decadent food and eat... and roll around in bed too.
I won't.


I need someone to kick my bum back in gear.
I want my coach, lol.
But now that we've moved, she's so far away, booooo.
Though, I'm talking myself into making the drive once a week.
It's not that bad, right?
I need her to keep me in line.

So, here's what I look like right now.
Well, yesterday.
Yep, fluffy mess.
But I was wearing my cool sea-life leggings. 



No comments: