Monday, 16 March 2015

Girly

There are so many times that I wish I could be more girly.
Those of you who have followed over the years saw when I was.
Now, I'm not saying that I need to do that everyday, but at times, I miss dressing up.
That collection of clothes is long gone.
The shoes, however, are not!
I do keep buying crazy gorgeous heels, mainly from the stripper store.
I love them.
They are pretty.
Many have not come out of the box since I've bought them.
Because I live here.
(Well this area, lol, this shot was miles down the road from the house, but you get the drift of the terrain.)
There are no sidewalks, no paved drives.
Heck, even the very few restaurant and shopping areas are dirt and gravel parking.
So, I'll settle for cute Vans, and just carry my pretty shoes whenever we head into the city.

And there's always red lips to dress up even a sweatshirt, hahaha. 
And yes, there are times I wear makeup to the gym, why?
Because I want to.

First day above 55 in ages!!
Had to go exploring the new hood.

And, yes, I do like Pink Floyd.
Nope, I don't partake of the legal recreational stuff here.
I'm a spirits girl through and through.
Favorite song... Wish You Were Here because of this:

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.

Flove that so much. 

No comments: