Monday, 9 March 2015

Food & Unicorn Sex

I know some of you also compete.
Is it just me, or do you also like being given your meal plans and workouts?
It's kind of cool for me.
I actually love having everything all outlined for me.
No thinking, no worrying.
Here it is.
Just do this and cook this and eat this.
It's all one less thing for me to deal with, and I really love it.
Since I have been sliding down that slippery slope of badness,
I pulled out my plans.
Since I have no plans of a competition in the near future, I'm going to pretend that I may.
Time to get it in gear if I plan on prancing around scantily clad in the next few months!
I also have come to the realization that I dress like pure unadulterated unicorn sex.


Maybe I should quit dressing like I'm eight years old...
Naw

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

I like having everything laid out for me - takes the guesswork out of it!

T.

Jen lassalle edwards said...

Exactly!