Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Thank you for being a friend

A sappy post.

I will admit it.
I've made friends through the internet, many that I have not met in real life.
However, there are many I am still on a regular talking, mailing (both e and snail) basis with.
Some almost 20 years!
(Yo TON group!)
We share birthday cards, Christmas cards, little surprise gifts.

Some of you ladies, I've met through blogging.
I would love to meet you all in real life too!!

There are quite a few that I've met through the infamous Facebook.

Through all of my interactions, I consider many people true friends.
It truly disheartens me when I was wrong.
I don't have that natural gut instinct.
I like to talk with people. I like to joke with people and make them laugh.
I actually enjoy helping people, and I don't expect anything in return.

I have been inspired by many.
Their postings, blogs, emails really do make my day.

So, this is a shout out to all who have been wonderful friends both long and short.
I truly appreciate you.
You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me think, and you are the people that make me have faith in humanity.




2 comments: