Monday, 3 November 2014

Tada!

A head's up!
I have created a separate blog purely for my author ramblings.
This page will be for my fun and fitness!
That's not to say that I won't occasionally post updates here.
Here's a shameless plug:

A story of intrigue, fitness, kink and menage.....


I will also say that I am so, so grateful for the book folks in my life.
All of those that I have become friends with and have beta-read for, proof-read for, pimped out....
so special and so integral in this process.
Thank you to all of them and the pros in the field who have graciously offered services and are guiding me through the process.
They have been making me teasers, making me media packages, planning cover reveals and online release parties.
I honestly could not have done any of this without them, 
especially with the crazy schedule that I have been keeping.

I guess I just wanted to say that this blog will not be converting to purely my literary smut ramblings.
I want to keep this one devoted to fitness, fun, food, and frivolity. 


No comments: