Friday, 13 June 2014

Shoes & Stuff

If you didn't know, I LOVE shoes.
I recently bought myself some new VANS.
Yep, that is my casual sneaker of choice.
Check these out:
Storm Troopers?!
I also bought some black with leopard trim, Rrrawwr.

I was told more than once that I have aggressive love for avocados.
Then, I found this, haha
Yep, yep, I do.

Our ComicCon is this weekend.
I have plans to jump Bruce Campbell and take an awkward photo with him. 
We went to see Nice Peter the other night.
Effin' Amaze-ballz.
In case you weren't aware, Nice Peter is part of the dynamic duo that do the Epic Rap Battles of History on Youtube.
He was there with Dante. =)
He pulled folks from the audience, let them choose their rap battle and the character that they would be.
Those people CRUSHED it!  
S snapped this pic of me there.
I'm only posting it because you can see my little muscles?!
I know it's the weird angle that I was turning, but I don't care, I'll take it!
What are you lovelies up to this weekend?

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

I see the muscles!! :)

T.