Monday, 9 June 2014

Lost in words....


Wassup?
I have been a little MIA here.
Why?
Reading, reading, reading.....
but!
It has been for something kind of awesome.
I have the honor of working with a new author and two other incredible gals in preparation for release of his inaugural book.
I proof-read my first book. =)
It has been a really, really, really long time since I had done any proof reading. I even busted out my old handbooks, haha.
We have also been working together on the Cover and "official" teasers for its release.
How fun?
I have also been beta reading a few chapters for another author.
I could get used to doing this.
If I could turn this into a career, well, that would be amazeballz!
Needless to say, I have been sitting a bunch, haha.

I feel the need to step up my cardio to compensate.
I have been indulging a little too much in Ghirardelli dark chocolate caramel squares too.

This morning I decided it was time to get it all back in check!
Gym this morning and food prep!
I have not been diligent in keeping my meals in stock.
Time to tighten it back up.
However, my reading will continue!
Copious amounts of coffee are always required, especially now that I'm going to try and eliminate the chocolate!
 And just because I found this crazy hilarious.


No comments: