Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Font Love

I'm throwing it out there.
I have font love for a new author.
I have been super lucky to become friends with this man.
Even luckier that he has allowed me to be privy to his book through the writing process.
Needless to say, I am so excited for the release Monday June 30th.
Yesterday, we did the cover reveal all around the blogs and book groups on FaceBook.

Please meet Author Al Daltrey.

I'm also including the Goodreads link to the book.
It will be live on Amazon Monday, woot!
Testing the Submissive: The Story & Confessions of a Masochist.

I will tell you, Fifty Shades of Grey, this IS NOT!
This is raw, pure D/s and S&M.
Erotic, hot, steamy, shocking, edgey.







 
This story contains STRONG BDSM. While fully consensual, it includes submission, dominance, sadism and masochism. Please do NOT buy or read this if you are offended by graphic sexual descriptions including sexual violence. All characters are aged 25+, and it is recommended for an adult audience ONLY (aged 21+). This story is pure fiction and the author does not condone any violent behavior.

No comments: