Tuesday, 8 April 2014

So close....

2 more workouts!
Thank goodness.
I'm tired and hangry.
The craving for the past two days?
A bananna, peanut butter and a slice of pineapple, weird right?

 I feel as thought I would lose my head if it were not attached to my head.

So here we are with just a few days to go.
It's the time where I lose about a pound a day, you know water.
My face starts to look really skinny and people start to freak out because I look skinnny to them.
Pale skin does not help the situation.
My boobs look like deflated bagels, and I start seriously considering getting a boob job as I'm shoving gel cutlets in my suit.
Fish, fish everywhere!
Along with the lovely asparagus.
At least, I know that I am not alone on this one!
Whole team probably, lol.
You have to laugh, right?

Now, though, the fun stuff also begins.
Getting the roots done, hair trim, nails, toenails!
Girly stuff!
YaY!
People will not be subjected to this:
(Today, after workout thinking about peanut butter.)
It's hard to even try at this point, haha.

So the last body selfie I took was like a week and a half ago.
What can I say?
I'm a fat-bottomed girl......
and "watery".
It's always the last thing to get better on me.
Though, Project Fine Ass is still in the works.
It will just take me longer than anticipated.
Years longer apparently.
Here's that one from about a week and a half ago.

2 comments:

Chelle Stafford said...

You've GOT this!!! :-)

Lapetitemort said...

Thanks Chelle!!