Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Picture Palooza Part 2

Did I mention that while watching some of the prejudging, I sat, of course, with Sara AND Alina Poppa?
Sweet, right?

Today, I met with Sara for the after comp plans of food, exercise, weaning off and back on, you know.
We discussed future stuff.
Basically, I knew this.
If I compete again, it won't be until the end of next year.
This body has a TON of work.
However, I competed this time 5lbs heavier and with a lower body fat percentage than last time.

We're going to try keeping me leaner in the off season, but still build, just slowly.  My size and age don't help matters.
It's a little disappointing, but I knew it.
It's only logical.
Plus, I knew the minute that I saw all of the other competitors.
I'm not naive, but I wanted to give it a go. =)
Plus, I just want to become a sexy beast no matter what.

So, on to the silly!

 Photos backstage by FLARED PHOTOGRAPHY 







 I wanted raw oysters!
I was so sleepy.
 Sweetums and me enjoying some Cajun food and raw oysters!

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

LOVE the pic of you & Sweetums <3

T.