Monday, 7 April 2014

Peak, Pique, Peek Week

So here we are. The end is near. Another goal complete. I won't lie I've started to become a little bit of an emotional rollercoaster, but I'm going to keep it light.
Funny? I woke up this morning to make meal 1. I opened my spice drawer to find that I had put some clean folded laundry in there at some point last night. Now, I'm wondering what else I'm going to come across?

Shark week decided to come. Needless to say, I am a vat of water. At least, it should be done by Saturday. Should make drying out interesting this week.

Let's see. My makeup time for Saturday is 3:30 am. The other physique gal on my team and myself are her first appointments of the day. It actually is awesome because we'll be finished and have no worries about making morning meeting. May even take a nap, you know trying to not screw up makeup and hair, lol. 

And you know what is awesome? Physique (and bodybuilding too) is going first for prejudging, and we go first at evening finals?! What? Yes, treats!!! Bikini is actually going last in the evening. 

I'm not anticipating placing. I know that I will more than likely be blown out the water by the other competitors, but I love the changes that I've made. I just keep telling myself that patience and consistency will get me where I want to be. Besides, I'm doing what very few people ever try. I'm looking at it as a small goal achieved, experience, and one more competition under my belt.

I also learned that I'm a ton more disciplined than I thought that I was or could be. 
I guess that's all I can think of this morning. Off for workouts, drinking boatloads of water, and eating the rest of my 7 meals for the day. At least, I can honestly say that I haven't been hungry, it's just not what I want to eat. The cravings for something sweet just kicked in this past weekend. Gosh help a cupcake after I walk off stage. 


3 comments:

Tenecia said...

Shark week always happens during peak week for me...grrrr.....

You're going to be AWESOME!

T.

Melissa Cunningham said...

AHHHH!
happy peak week!!!!!!!
hang in there!!!
I may or may not have placed my keys and cellphone in the freezer and left turkey and sweet potato on the counter during prep.
6 more days!
excited for you!
you freaking got this!!!!!!!!

Lapetitemort said...

Thank you ladies!
Glad to know that I'm not the only one with these issues when peak week rolls around, lol.