Thursday, 24 April 2014

Live, Laugh, be a Goofball

How I TRY to live life.
"Life's riches can't always be measured in dollar signs. Sometimes we've got to measure wealth in smiles. I spend a majority of my days laughing & smiling no matter what is going on. I have a temper and often get angry but fifteen minutes after whatever made me angry is gone I'm smiling again." - Ripp from Scott Hildreth's UNSTOPPABLE

Who would have thought that such great advice would come from such a dirty, dirty book?
I will just mention this quickly, bare knuckle boxer, hard-ass, funny, huge (in more ways than one), tattooed.....
this bitch power walked to buy it.

I have been spending far too much time at night reading on the Kindle.
It's evil, I tell you.
So many books waiting in the que.
I swear time flies and look up and it's 1 or 1:30am.
Ugggh.
I do it to myself because I'm up no later than 5:30 am to start the day.

But! There are so many muscled, tattooed, hot book boyfriends to plow through!
~snort~

I mentioned that I named my abs, George.
I have thought about it and would like to add the goal of getting "Girl Gutters" to the list of Operation "Fine Ass Booty."
Damn, if I'm going to continue to do this, I want to do it right!
I have priorities, screw my floppy, deflated boobs, I want a "DAMN" fine ass and abs that are equivalent to guys' cum gutters!

Then, I'll be running around in as little clothing as legally possible.
Don't know, S may actually like that, lol.

In the meantime, I'm going to make myself laugh. A. Ton.
That should help with the abs too, shouldn't it?









No comments: