In an effort to get my mind off thirst and being fatigued and nerves, I thought I'd share a few silly things about me.
- I'm petrified of sharks. Nope, never have watched "Jaws" although I did see one scene in one of the sequels where they were in a Sea World type place and a head floated up. I can't even see a picture without freaking out and have to slam a book, magazine or comic shut if there is one in there. I have someone else turn the pages until it's all clear.
- Here's an add on. I absolutely love the beach and water. However, it makes me cautious of going in the water very far above my ankles. And yes, I had fears of one being in the pool, the toilet, or even coming through the faucet in the bathtub. Puts a damper on things. I also love boats, but am better in brackish or fresh water ;)
- I grew up in a swamp, coon-ass town in Louisiana. People often ask why I really don't have an accent. I worked hard to lose it because when I began working in the big city of New Orleans, I was teased about it.
- If I get tipsy or really mad, well, that accent comes back quite fierce. It's something I don't even realize, but others get a kick out of it when it does happen. I suspect the they have ordered me extra just to hear it in the past.
- This one may not be New, but I'm a little of the exhibitionist. What? Couldn't tell with the past performing and now the competing? For the most part nudity doesn't bother me, except mine - but I don't want it to. Hey, I did grow up with a father who was an amazing painter. There were no shortage of nudes (art) around the house & it was never spoken about in any negative manner. Though both of my parents at quite, quite conservative and prudish. They often wonder where I came from.
So, any fun facts about you? Want to know some more silly things about me? Tell me what!