Monday, 3 March 2014

It's Lundi Gras

What are the perks for living in Colorado while still working for 2 companies in the metro New Orleans area?
Well, I get off for Lundi Gras and Mardi Gras still!
Whoop, whoop!

Going to crank up some music and clean my house, read, and relax after my gym sessions in the morning.
Mini stay at home vacation for me.
Sweet!


Did I tell ya'll that I've been running again?
Well, maybe it's more like jogging because I'm only running at 5.5-5.6 mph for my sessions.
I throw in some sprints for a minute or so at 7mph or above, but I feel like my little munchkin legs are going to fly from beneath me.
Once I got back in my groove, I remembered how much I used to love running.
Back home, my friends and I used to go do a fun 5k or 10k every weekend.
Of course, back in New Orleans at the finish line there was free beer and food and live bands waiting for you.
They truly were fun runs.

I've only been running about 5 miles a day when I do run.
I've either been running or stair monstering it.
It feels good though.
I crank up my angry, fast music and lose myself and just zone out.
Once I'm done, I just feel like a weight is lifted and I feel lighter the rest of the day.
 So there's some useless info for you. 
This Friday, I'm headed up to Wheat Ridge to the Mile High Mecca again.
I was up there two Fridays ago for posing practice.
While we were in the group room, guess who walked right past me into one of the offices?
This guy right here:
 "The Gift" Phil Heath.
 
He was training someone.
We're usually there after the gym closes on our team training and posing night.
He was too, training afterward.
You wanna go run up and be all fan-girl and ask for a picture, but we contained ourselves and tried to act professional, while still doing a subtle ogle.
Can you blame a girl?
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lacey said...

OMG I can't believe you didn't get a pic! You must be fantastic at containing yourself!