Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Converging ~ Music, Books, Life

I really had a "Holy Shit" moment.

You all know my love of smut and love of music.
I've been trying to find the right song for my routine.
Then, I heard one on the radio last week.
I finally found it and who it's by.
During the same time, I finally downloaded this book that I had wanted to read by an author that I follow.
Let's just say both brought up a ton of commonalities in my life.
This is not meant to by cryptic in any way.
Maybe one day, I'll unload, but I never have to anyone and probably never will.
 But who would have thought a good dirty, BDSM, corny novel would have struck me so personally with part of the story?
Funny, no?


I'm reading


Her main character, Gabrielle, and I could have matching pasts, except I'm not a tall, rich, glamorous blonde.
Well, now I'm blonde, and that's all thanks to a bottle of bleach! ;)
Oh, and no billionaire!
 
But, her past relationship and some of the things she did?
Yeah, that times probably 12 for me.
It's kind of uncanny, her "stuff" and baggage.
  I've mentioned that I never expected to live past 30, and really I shouldn't have as results of another's and my own many, many actions.
In fact, I did far too many things to have gotten out and be awarded this life.
I know some things that you don't
I've done things that you won't
(from the song) 
 I don't even know how to articulate what I'm trying to get across.
Part is that I've always had this great way of masking myself and keeping my outside looking calm, innocent, and unaffected.
 I'm sure people think that I'm quite naive and lived a pretty squeaky clean and carefree life.
 Little do any know how fucked up I am or was.
I hide it well.

I heard this song by Sixx:A.M.
Yep Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue's new band.
It's called "Life Is Beautiful."
The lyrics got me, and the music too.

Both the book and song brought up a ton from the past that I usually like to forget about.
It's just weird how it all hit at the same time.
This song, yeah, I love it now.

Leaving you with the song with lyrics and the regular video.
Just enjoy.
 


 

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

I like smut too....shhh...don't tell... ;)

T.