Thursday, 13 March 2014

30 days

Whoa.
30 flipping days.
It really creeps up on you.
I quit taking any pictures myself quite a while back, body-wise.
However, coach has been taking them every 2 weeks, give or take a day or two.
I have to say that I am super curious to see what I actually look like.
I'm even more curious to compare pictures after this comp to the one 2 years ago.
I'll be wearing the same suit, so this should be interesting.

I have to say that I am feeling better about myself.
Heck, I've even sprung for some new, frilly under-things!
Sure, I still have my fun, whacky, character underpants, but now I have some class-ay ones too!
I have been browsing the stripper store a little more too, ~wink~.
They have some hot little stretch-y summer dresses.
It may be my summer to dress like a ho.
In fact, I did say that and one of the girls was like, "So how is that any different from now?"
Ha!
I love that they are just as sarcastic and have the same humor as I do.

The point is that I have been feeling more confident in my skin, even if my rump has ripples & dipples still.
Years to build the wonderful booty for me, well, I'll do it!

But seriously, I bought short shorts.
I plan to wear them to the gym the week after.
I have no clue why I am so freaking self-conscious of my legs.
Trying to get over that.
My wonderful friend was kind enough this week to tell me that she thought that my booty looked higher and tighter.
God, I LOVE her!

Coach posted this of Justine Munro for booty inspiration:




I'm all like, "Um yes PLEASE!!!"
See, I'm obsessed with ass lately.
Since it's my weakest point, I plan on eventually making it my greatest ass-set, heh.

I know it won't be where I want it in 30 days, but it will be better than last time and improvement is improvement!

Now, I must go search "that ass" on pinterest for a while.......

 

 

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I do love Justine's body, but I wish she'd try for Figure and not bikini... I bet she'd place better!

Lapetitemort said...

I agree!
There are a few Figure competitors that I think would do awesome in Physique too.

Chelle Stafford said...

You're gonna ROCK it!! I hear ya on the ass thing... it's a weak spot for me and I'm working on it. I joke that mine just wants to stay south for the winter, lol!