Monday, 3 February 2014

9 1/2 Weeks

Well, just a bit over until the Northern.
It seems so close.
I'm pretty much still eating the same amount of food as before the 12 weeks started.
It's weird.
I'm not used to this at all.
I had S take a picture of me yesterday to try and compare and to see if I could see anything different on me.
I just can't tell anymore looking in the mirror.
I mean, good old coach takes measurements and pictures every 2 weeks, but I haven't asked to even see those pictures.
 To keep myself from looking at competitors and physiques online, I've been reading again.
I'm even reading types of books that I haven't read since I was in my 20's.
Good old smut.
Quick, a break from reality, and no thinking involved.
I had forgotten that it was fun to read the cheese.
Sometimes, the brain just needs a break,
=)

As a side note, I'm sore, constantly sore and tired.

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

Sometimes smut is just what you need for a good, solid mental health break!!

T.

Melissa Cunningham said...

I agree with T!
hang in there,these 9 wks will fly by!!!!!