Thursday, 9 January 2014

Day 4 this prep & Pinterest is a Dangerous Thing

I'm sitting here eating yet another meal.
Work is slow today.
Most of you know that I am lucky and get to work from home. 
It's kind of nice.
However, lulls in work sometimes leads me astray to Pinterest.
Yes, that evil of all evils and time sucker.
I have learned to avoid the pretty, pretty food photos.
Instead, I browse at hair, makeup, clothes, DIY stuff, and the stuff that makes me giggle.
Today, I found a tutorial for a pixie cut linked to youtube.
 Do you see where this is going?
Yep, immediately following watching that, I jumped upstairs, pulled out the husbands clippers, the scissors and bobby pins.
After a huge mess, tons of hair, and a shower, it's done.
(P.s. I needed the shower anyway.  Don't judge me, but I hadn't showered after getting home from the gym this morning yet.)
I have to say, it didn't come out bad at all.
Yay for new hair!
Well, really, it just looks like it's supposed to look but I've been too lazy to try and schedule an appointment.

So, this is day 4, day 4 of I don't know how many?
I guess that I will have to calculate or do a countdown for the show.
I did find out that the venue changed.
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the venue is now only 29 miles from the house.
In 2012, the comp was just at 50 miles away.
This made me happy.

All in all, I'm still continuously full.
I'm sore.
I'm tired.
My weight routine changed, of course, this week.
I thought that I was lifting before, but she really makes routines that challenge me.
It's weird because I feel stronger, yet weaker all at the same time.
  
For your enjoyment, here is a pic that Kyla snapped of me last Friday night at the end of team workout. 
Sara and Kyla kept making fun of me because I was making so many silly faces.
Kyla kept sneaking around machines to try and snap one without me knowing.
Somehow, instinct crept in and I automatically laughed.
She did catch this and, of course, she had to put it up on the FB.
=p~
Sweaty, hot mess!

Oh and T!
You were right! I didn't get to go last night (had a work deadline and the theater is further from my area) but Mr. Phil Heath was there and doing a Q&A afterwards!
I also missed him at Armbrust when I was there but saw someone else posted a pic with him.  One day, one day!!
And when I do get the pic, I'm going to tell him it's for you ;) 
Of course, I won't mind it either.....
 

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

One day, Phil....one day.... :)

T.