Wednesday, 13 November 2013

What's Going On?

Halloween, I got sick.
I thought I could mentally make it go away, but nope.
I put on my Candy Corn,
 and wanted to greet the little monsters.
I pooped out though, and we only got 12?!
We usually hand out 60+ goody bags every year.
Such a disappointment.
 So, I un-candied and plopped down to die.

I've been on a "Pre-Season" diet and workout according to Madame Captain.
Despite forcing it all down and feeling like I am going to explode every night, I have still been losing weight.  So, we upped the carbs each meal even more!!
Never in my life would I think that I would be eating 2500 cals +/- a day and adding more all the time.  This is insane.  
By next year, I plan to look like a beast with a raging metabolism.
=)

 

1 comment:

v8grrl said...

I know ...eating more kills me ....but it does work...you look pretty