Wednesday, 30 October 2013

What I Wore Wednesday and some awesome Whey

Yeah, I don't care that it's not Halloween til tomorrow.
Who am I kidding?
I wear this sort of thing all year long!
Train Happy!

Train silly!
There ya go!
Leggings were from Hot Topic, Beanie was a crochet project, shorts are reversible Champion brand from Target, t-shirt was from the First Mile High Horror Fest which I altered.
 
I'm fighting some sort of funk, blah.
Trying to stop it before it gets me down too.
Off evil funk, off!
Beginnings of sore throat, drip and yuck head feeling.
Vitamin C and Echinacea
are gonna be added to my regimen.

Hopefully, I'll have a Halloween "fashion" edition tomorrow! 

On to some other fun, yummy stuff:

A little while back, Boobs, Barbells and Broccoli 
teamed up with Designer Whey
and had a fun give away!
I was lucky and got their Sustained Energy protein powder to try.
They sent me the
I have been really loving this!
You know the true test is just mixing it with water to see how it tastes.
It passed!
Not only was it good, it mixed easily! Yay!
You know if it tastes good like that, well, it's gonna be awesome with some unsweetened almond milk..........
and it was!
I have been enjoying the container over and over!
I do believe that Designer Whey products will be in my future, and yep, I will definitely buy it!
 

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you liked the protein powder! I do like how well it mixes with liquids!

T.