Wednesday, 18 September 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

In an effort to be more active here, I'm going to try to do some of the norms.
So, here's a "What I Wore Wednesday" post.
I fear it may get redundant and will mainly consist of workout wear.

This was after the gym when I was running errands.
That's when the idea ran through my head, and I decided to stop and snap a pic in the
ever glamorous aisles of Target.
Of course, most of this outfit was acquired there, hahaha.

I was near the hubs work so I called and asked if he wanted to meet up for a quick lunch.
He bought me this.
I took it home and stashed it.
Hopefully, I can hold off until the weekend!

Coming up, I have other posts in mind and even one drafted for weekly fun.
And just because I'm still on my sriracha kick, I found this little gem yesterday!
Yep, that's kind of how I feel!


2 comments:

Tenecia said...

Love that sriracha picture - love that hot sauce!!

T.

Lapetitemort said...

It just keeps making me giggle!