Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Train Happy!

This may or may not be one of the reasons that when I smile at people at the gym, they either smile back or roll their eyes.
Needless to say, I like the silly wardrobe choices that I make.
It makes me happy and feel fun.
Yeah, you may even see me bust out a dance move between sets or on a cardio device.
I don't hold it in.
Besides, how does it affect anyone else?
Either you'll get a kick out of it, or you can go flap about the weirdo, unfashionable freak that you see at the gym everyday. ;)
It doesn't matter to me because I'm still happy.

Wanna know what else makes me happy?
A steal!
I found this water bottle down the seasonal aisle of our grocery on clearance.
It seems "summer" items must go!
(It's a little sweaty because I had taken it out of the fridge.  I like my water cold!)

A half gallon BPA free bottle for $0.25!
Yes, a quarter, folks, is all that I paid.
It was the only color that they had left, but who cares?

I believe that I'm going to try and start reviewing some of the samples that I receive too.
I get the M&F Jacked in a Box every month.
There are things that I cannot use such as the fat burner samples.
There are, though, so many things that I can and should use - if only I would get my butt back in true nutritional gear....
So, look out for some of those reviews soon!
And go Train Happy!

No comments: