Friday, 30 August 2013

Coming clean, facing fears, acknowledging accomplishments


Here I am freshly showered, sans makeup.
Any makeup.
I don't think that I've ever posted one without moisturizer or powder.
So, there you have it.
Facing one of my little fears.

Speaking of facing fears, I made a step in stepping back on that stage.
I'm talking about my concerns, goals, fears, and other issues to a certain person, once they are finished with a certain event.
I am trying to remain positive, face my fears, and pursue my dreams.
As a little exercise, I made a list of the things that I can already do, routine-wise, even if I cannot do them perfectly.
Then, I made a list of the things that I would like to learn to do in the near future.
Surprisingly, my accomplished list is a little longer than my want to list.
It's little things like this exercise in seeing what I already have accomplished that make the scary future seem okay.
Piddly compared to other competitors, but I'll get there eventually.

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

Facing your fears is AWESOME!! And I can't post pictures of myself without makeup - I look like a scary man :)

T.