Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Random-ness

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
We had family in so there was tons of running about where ever they wanted to explore.
Isn't it funny how you can get exhausted from "vacation" with family visiting?
Hahahaha
Love 'em but so glad to get back to normal now.

I broke out my dehydrator because it's that time of cheap produce, yay!
Unfortunately, my garden this year is not so great.
It seems that my back yard has become the set for "The Birds," and the squirrels are taking part too!
Unfortunately, one of our pups caught a momma bird that had a nest and brought it to me as a gift.
~shudder, eew~
S had to retrieve it for me.
I will saw that R-Dog got a little comeuppance when a group of male red breasted robins dive-bombed him in the back yard.
He wasn't much fazed, but they all came down on him and swooped around him for a while.
I fear, though, that he will always be predatory.
~fears what's next (2 mice and one female red breasted robin)~

I've been switching up my workout routines.
For a while now, I have been doing more circuit style training with low weight and high reps with a little plyo thrown in.
Lately, I have just felt like trying to lift heavy, so that's what I'm going to do for a while, lol.

And on a side note, the roof is almost on! Whoot!

Finally feels like we're moving slightly further!


 We'll be back out this weekend since family has left the building. =)


 

No comments: